2009年6月19日星期五

~Finally~

Finally,you have told me wat you are thinking~
The reason you told me some are only excuse only ba~
Distance is hard to maintain but once you believe in others
there should be no problem in this reason.~I think la~
Friendship I know will make you embarrassed ba~maybe me too~
But I just honest to myself~mayb I never think so much~
Maybe I m not as mature as you~
Every couple also dun like the partner stick with others la~lolxx..
But once I reli agree la,the base of us reli not so stable..
I reli not know you so much in all your things..
And mayb you too..
I think need times ba~but you say no times ady~dunno why~hahaha
But reli now no a good time to start any relation~
This I totally agree~wahahaha

But reli need thx to you that told me all this…
That day, I really feel hurt coz you are too kejam ady,
I feel you too 翻脸无情~ you can let it go so easily~
Once a time, I thought u are trying to play me or fool me~
Maybe I m thinking too much~
First tears drop because of you~

I dunno in the future what kinds of frenz we will be~
Will the reason you worried will overcome~
Will me already put all down~
All of this is an unknown symbol~
Who can predict the future? No one~
Bt I wont dispute all of the coming challenge or feel~

Thx you from taking me out of woolgather~
解铃还须系铃人~
At least you let me know you are not trying to fool and play me~
I feel glad that you take serious in what I told you
“Dun touch a heart if you means to break it”
I appreciated that you reli dunwan me to get too deep heart break~
So you choose to be friend now~
Never regret to have you such special friend~
Thanks Dear~
Forever de memories~

The topic of us let’s stop until here~
We will be still good frenz like b4~
Dun even feel embarrassed~
Perhaps it mayb some~hahahaha

Now I dunwan think too much already ~haha
The next target of me is get an excellent result in next coming semester~
My target is Dean List~
Dearest Frenz, you will support me de, rite??^^

没有评论: