2010年10月7日星期四

Fairy Tale

Stil have some time let me post some new post~
Back to my familiar school life about 2 weeks~
What is the feel? I still feel is great~
At lest every wed,thurs,fri i can sleep until i syok~
Haha~ that a pig activities~

Just want to share some thought of me recently~

At first, i feel great when i think back to myself~
From the trip to genting until now,
caring from family,friends~
a simple greeting,a simple caring,a simple asking~
its make me warm~ i like it^.^
Thx to junlong no any complaint to send us to bus stop ~
*Reli thx to junlong when u give the offer to send us bc again  *touch*
Thx to jiunwen and jimmy with no earful send us bc to hostel~
Thx to dear,my family,my fyp teammate that wish me for the enjoyable trip~
Thx to the 7 that gv me a memorable trip~
Thats a great and nice trip and i felt really warm of all the regards~

At USM life, maybe i feel myself sometimes very sampat~
i can crap around with anybody with nonsense~hahaha
Because of this,i can feel the warm~
A simple personal message on my status~
Darling Kary give me a condole~
An unexpected caring let me feel so warm and great~
FYP discussion with honey and bingbing n jimmy~
a great time but not too stressful~ "kah leng" sound funny~
"Your decision is my decision" cute^^
Friends went to langkawi, brought me alot of choc~
when eating their choc,the feel is ^hang fuk^
Thx to honey jac,howyi,kary,mary  *sweet*
A simple gathering and birthday celebration with frenz~
Thx to all that cooperate with me~ *touch*
A very simple dinner and celebration~
just hope our relationship long lasting and forever~
A simple pillow talk with my housemate~
although make me 4am just fall to slp~
the joke inside~the caring inside~
is memorable~ *like*

My high school friends that give me support, caring and sampat-ing~
Chatting with them feel no stress and relax~
I can sampat all the way~ with no image~ hahaha
My family, i do miss my erjie so so much~
when i went bc laz week,i can feel the loneliness of my mummy~
All her children are going outstation~ i know she miss us alot~
she said every week~ she wait for friday~ she feel happy when it was friday~
Because i back to home~ I can talk to her~ bring her around~
Last week i bring my mummy to new supermarket~
Holdings my hand tight because there was mountain of ppl~
All my request, all my love food~ she fullfil me~ *touch*
Erjie~ i know u feel alone temporary at there~
But i know u can~ remember owaz skype with us~
I will teach mummy how to use skype soon~
And i promise myself always go bc home if i not busy with the academic~
Back home is no reason~~ because i love to be at home~

usually writing blog i will accompany with a sweet song~
this time the song is call 就算世界没童话~from janice
if it is really no fairy tale in this world~
if u treasure and appreciate all the wonderful moment beside u~
Everyday is a nice day~
Now,i have lovely family,lovely friends~
Maybe is not the time, i still cant meet my Mr Right~
Why i smile? Cause u make me smile~my dear F&F  *quote from song*

And why i will writing of this blog,maybe is influence some sad love story from my friends
If the girls/guy is not yours then let it go~
If you still love he/she so much,plz treasure he/she~
If you u fall to he/she,do let her/him know~
The world wont stop for u or cry for u~
Just how u appreciate what they give you~
就算世界没童话,只要你用心去体会
放下包袱完成你的它 来学攀山者有心不会怕
当然我也愿这世界如童话,让我所有身边
不开心的朋友,如愿以偿~祝福你们

waa,a long post~ if u do read all, i thx to u truely from my heart
you are the one i treasure and appreciate~ ^.^
send to you with a nice song~ 

#就算世界没童话#


望向每双率真眼睛
似看到最动人风景
没有躁音只得笑声
散播到最远的山岭
ah......
在这世间分享晚餐
有重担有万人分担
没有染污的晚海
会看见远方的花瓣
ah......
why i smile? Cos you make me smile
如所有错失都得到宽待
如计较会被换成慷慨
如纯良仍然能被记载
孤苦的得到理睬
这可算妙想天开
愿这世界如童话 抱着想像实现它
就凭摘星的手臂 为地球每夜放烟花
就算世界无童话 放下包袱完成它
就来学攀山者有心不会怕
ah......
Why I smile? Cos you make me smile
如所有苦衷得到体谅
如占据会被换成分享
如捱穷仍然能被敬抑
挑剔的懂得赞赏 呼吸会更加清香
愿这世界如童话 抱着想像实现它
就凭摘星的手臂 为地球每夜放烟花
就算世界无童话 放下包袱完成它
就来学攀山者有心不会怕
啊啊啊啊啊啊
Why I smile? Coz you make me smile
啊啊啊啊啊啊
Why I smile? Coz you make me smile
若你我他一起唱歌 这世界会动人得多
任你我他相差几多 仍然能同座 


2 条评论:

Celeste 说...

Yo, indeed a long post ~ And it's ori from dear ~ Geng nya ^^ friendship forever ♥

sleeping child 说...

yea~ dear praise me!!
morning without u then i ma write write lo~~ abo u say me no update~ hahha