2010年10月27日星期三

Digi Youth Free Your Idea ~ "1 CS 1 Dream"

Recently, my dear roommate told me there got a contest that can win RM10K with just sharing your idea.
I have share this news with my course mate and we decide to participate in the contest with all the support from my course mate, friends and family. If we are so lucky and win the contest, the prize will be share to all my course mate who give us a big big support. We will use wisely the prize to organize activity like CS Nite, any charity funds, and etc. We want graduate from School of Computer Sciences and USM with full of sweet memory. I promise that I will not kept the cash prize for myself.

So, i hope whoever go through my blog, give me a support, your 1 vote means a lot tot me. Do vote for us.
"1 CS 1 Dream" ^^. Thank for your vote and i appreciate it so much^^. Do spread the news to your beloved, friends and family. Let the snows ball keep rolling.Again, thanks a lot^^.

Click to here 1CS 1 Dream, like the Digi Youth Page and continue ~look for "1CS 1Dream", click on vote.
A million thanks to you. *Hugs*
Thank You if you can make my dream come true. I wish you all Good Luck and All the Best^^

没有评论: