2009年12月15日星期二

After Back From Trip

tis time using english to write my blog..haha

coming from langkawi ady 4 days lo...
after back feel so great but no mood..after that feel so boring again...
tis two days reli dunno wat to do...>.<

the one most make me shock after reach home from langkawi
is my dad went in hospital again...
the actually good mood fall down to the lowest...because of worried...
the next two days,i stay whole day at the hospital to take care of my dad..
but staying at hospital without any entertainment is reli bored...
i play solitaire in my hp and hear to mp4 for whole day..
luckily stil got frenz sms with me...haha..thx u...
now my dad back to home dy..
i become a nurse pula...
sis buy the instrument that test BP and Blood Glucose..
so i become the assistant that help my dad test everyday..pro de leh...haha
haha...me is so "xiao shun" leh...kakazz..

erm...talking about my trip....
overall can conclude as enjoyable lo...
but sometimes will feel alone...haha
because of me 1 girl have to SS myself sometimes la...
nvr mai la...i get used of it la...
island hopping is reli enjoyable la..
1st time sit that super fast boat rounding the island..
sit until my backside pain...hahaha
but the weather is HOT till....faint@@... dark jor..wuwuwu
the beach is reli beautiful...BF cannot fight la...
we 7 all bought the sunglasses..look so yeng leh...


underwater world is not reli nice lo..
mayb because of many fish dead laz time of poisoning..
the cable car view is reli reli beautiful til dunno how to say...
my Dear oso have her 1st try follow us walk around the up hill bridge..kakaz


my nightmare >>> Jack Daniel Whisky and Heineken
i swear no next time...make me vomit so much times...faint@@
and my back all red red and itch itch...yier....
i realize that i CANT drink....say no to it ler..
but i have to thanks them acompany me finding clinic...and care me...
but after that i cure with buying a lot of chocolates...wahahahha...

family and frenz de chocolate spend me more than rm200..faint@@

i think the most change about me is i go to remove my mole...
tis i say very long time ago ler...until today jz have nerve go remove it...
thx to my erjie..hehe
the surgery is no pain at all...
but after i walk out from room...
OMG...shock si me la..
a wound very geli there...faint@@
c from far is nth la....c nearly...reli shock...
doctor said it will take sometimes to recover..dun worry...
but i think that b4 recover....i wont step out gather with my frenz lo...haha
hope will recover soon la...then u will c a new yetzhen..kakaz..

erm...and the super qi xin de nx sem timetable...
walao eh...clash lai clash ki...
decide to take japanese language ler..hope i will manage it well lo..^^
i think nx sem no many chances can go bc home lo..
busy like hell de timetable...CS reli faint@@
but i have to overcome it...yes,u can..+oil oo...^^

christmas and new year is coming soon...
tis year both i oso celebrate with my lovely family n cousin them...^^
u6p2 oso hold a christmas party nx week..miss them all a lot...
so look forward to it...hehehe^^
laz but not least...exam result is coming soon oso...
hope will return me a good gpa la..ti kong po pi...

erm...
finally...reli miss u.......all...^^hehe


没有评论: